About

Friday, April 22, 2016

My Heart

dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se 
My heart has spoken this to your heart

muhabbat ho gayi hai tum se. 

I have fallen in love with you

dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se... 

My heart has spoken this to your heart...

muhabbat ho gayi hai tum se... 

I have fallen in love with you

meri jaan mere dilbar mera etbaar kar lo 

My life, my love, have faith in me

jitna beqaraar huun main khud ko beqaraar kar lo 

Make yourself as restless with longing as I am

meri dhadkanon ko samjho 

Understand my heartbeat

tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo 

Fall in love with me as well

dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se 

My heart has spoken this to your heart

muhabbat ho gayi hai tum se 

I have fallen in love with you

meri jaan mere dilbar mera etbaar kar lo 

My life, my love, have faith in me

jitna beqaraar huun main khud ko beqaraar kar lo 

Make yourself as restless with longing as I am

meri dhadkanon ko samjho 

Understand my heartbeat

tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo 

Fall in love with me too

dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se 

My heart has spoken this to your heart

muhabbat ho gayi hai tum se 

I have fallen in love with you

tum jo kah do to chaand taaron ko toD laayuunga main 

If you tell me, I'll break off the moon and stars and bring them to you

in hawaaon ko in ghataayon ko mod laayuunga main 

I'll turn the wind and clouds and bring them

tum jo kah do to chaand taaron ko tod laayuunga main 

If you tell me, I'll break off the moon and stars and bring them to you

in hawaao.n ko in ghataayon ko mod laayuunga main 

I'll turn the wind and clouds and bring them

kaisa manzar hai meri aankhon mein kaisa ahasaas hai 

What is this I see before me; what sort of feeling is this?

paas dariya hai duur sahara hai phir bhi kyon pyaas hai 

Near me, the sea; in the distance, the desert; yet why do I thirst?

kadmon mein jahaan yeh rakh duun 

I shall place this world at your feet

jitna beqaraar huun main khud ko beqaraar kar lo 

Make yourself as restless with longing as I am

meri dhadkanon ko samjho 

Understand my heartbeat

tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo 

Love me as well

dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se 

My heart has spoken this to your heart

muhabbat ho gayi hai tum se 

I have fallen in love with you

meri yaadon mein mere khwaabon mein roz aate ho tum 

Daily you enter my memories, my dreams

is tarah bhala meri jaan mujhe kyon sataate ho tum 

Truly, my love, why you do torment me so?

meri yaadon mein mere khwaabon mein roz aate ho tum 

Daily you enter my memories, my dreams

is tarah bhala meri jaan mujhe kyon sataate ho tum 

Truly, my love, why you do torment me so?

teri baahon se teri raahon se yuun na jaayuunga main 

I won't depart from your embrace, your path, like this

yeh iraada hai mera waada hai laut aayuunga main 

My intention, my promise is that I shall return

duniya se tujhe chura luun 

I shall steal you away from the world

thoda intazaar kar lo 

Just wait a little bit

jitna beqaraar huun main khud ko beqaraar kar lo 

Make yourself as restless with longing as I am

meri dhadkanon ko samjho 

Understand my heartbeat

tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo... 

Fall in love with me too

kaise aankhein chaar kar luun 

How do I meet your eyes?

kaise etbaar kar luun 

How do I have faith in you?

apni dhadkanon ko kaise itna beqaraar kar luun 

How do I make my heartbeats impatient for you?

kaise tujhko dil main de duun 

How shall I give you my heart?

kaise tujhse pyaar kar luun 

How do I fall in love with you?

dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se... 

My heart has spoken this to your heart

muhabbat ho gayi hai tum se... 

I have fallen in love with you

meri jaan mere dilbar mera etbaar kar lo 

My life, my love, have faith in me

jitna beqaraar huun main khud ko beqaraar kar lo 

Make yourself as restless with longing as I am

meri dhadkanon ko samjho 

Understand my heartbeat

tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo... 

Fall in love with me as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.